ResourcesHelpful tools and documents
What Documents We’ll Need
Every loan program is different. Therefore, the documentation we may need from you could vary. The below list will give you an idea of what to expect.
- W-2 statements for the previous two years
- Pay stubs representing 30 days
- Recent bank statements
- Transaction records for Mutual Funds, IRA, and 401K accounts
- Copies of stocks
- Purchase/sale agreement copy
- Renters: Canceled rent checks over a 12-month span or contact information of landlord
- Divorce decree if divorced
- Deed copy and tax bill (Refinance)
- Letter explaining credit issues
- If self-employed: Two years of tax returns. If through a corporation, two years of tax returns and profit/loss statement.
Looking for a good real estate agent? We’ve got you covered! Below is a list of real estate agents we recommend.